Adobe Spark includes three online multimedia tools that are great for students and teachers.
- Spark Post- Create logos, banners, infographics, and social media posts
- Spark Page- Create stories as a web page
- Spark Video- Create stories with video
Adobe Spark is free for WWS teachers and students! Students go to the Adobe Spark Login Page and then follow these steps.
1. Students click "Login with Adobe ID."
2. Students type their school email.
3. The system detects their domain name in their school email.
4. The system redirects them to the SSO provider (Google in our case).
5. Students continue logging in with Google.
See this video for more help logging in.