All Aboard Program
All Aboard ProgramA Kindergarten Readiness Program for the Pre-k Child who is 4 years old by August 1
2022-23 TOTS and All Aboard Important Dates
- Virtual parent meeting link for 2022-23 TOTS and All Aboard will be posted on this webpage Thursday, January 6, 2022 by 4:00 p.m.
- Open enrollment for 2022-23 TOTS and All Aboard will open Monday, January 10 at 6:00 a.m. through Friday, February 4 at 4:00 p.m.
- Lottery placement will be Thursday, February 10, 2022 (closed to public)
- Parents will be notified of 2022-23 TOTS and/or All Aboard enrollment status by Monday, February 14, 2022
2021-2022 All AboardThe link for the virtual parent meeting for the 2021-2022 All Aboard parent presentation is posted below and will provide your family more information about the 2021-22 All Aboard program and details on the online open enrollment process.Online open enrollment for 2021-22 All Aboard will be through the EZ ChildTrack link found on the left to begin January 11, 2021 at 6:00 AM through February 8, 2021 at 11:59 PM. Lottery placement will be February 10, and parents will be notified of enrollment status by February 16. 2021.Please continue to check this webpage for more details about the vitural parent meeting and open enrollment or on social media through the Westfield Washington Schools Facebook page.
Weather Delays and Closure Information for All Aboard
2021-2022 All Aboard online open enrollment is closed. If you are interested in possible openings at any of the schools or to add your child's name to the waitlist, call 317-867-8017.
2021-2022 All Aboard Program
All Aboard Program Information
Westfield Washington Schools 2021-2022 All Aboard Pre-k Program is designed for children who will be 4 years old by August 1, 2021 and will be entering kindergarten the 2022-2023 school year. The All Aboard curricular-based classrooms emphasize an enriched kindergarten readiness curriculum. The program offers two levels of service to meet family child care needs and a desire to assure full readiness as the child enters Indiana's full day kindergarten classrooms the following school year.The program has limited enrollment (filled by lottery selection, if necessary) with one classroom at each of the six elementary buildings. This program is available to families who live in the Westfield Washington School district boundaries and children of Westfield Washington School employees. During the enrollment process, parents may request a preference for a specific elementary school in which their child would attend All Aboard. Student Support Programs will make every effort to consider all requests. Placement is solely the decision of the Director of Student Support Programs and is influenced by many factors, including future projections for class size by All Aboard location and by classroom. If at any time families would need to be moved to balance school classroom numbers, we will do all we can to work with the families with ample notice of the change.
2021-2022 All Aboard Locations:
- Maple Glen Elementary School 17171 Ditch Road, Westfield
- Monon Trail Elementary School 19400 Tomlinson Road, Westfield
- Oak Trace Elementary School 16504 Oak Ridge Road, Westfield
- Washington Woods Elementary School 17950 Grassy Branch Road, Westfield
2021-2022 Enrollment Plans:
- All Aboard School Year Plan -- August 9, 2021 to May 31, 2022; Monday through Friday from 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (including staff development days)
- All Aboard Readiness Plan -- August 10, 2021 to May 31, 2022; Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Caboose Club extended day care through our BAC Program from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
School Cancellations and Delays
All Aboard parents will receive a text and/or email with this information when it occurs.
The TOTS Pre-School and All Aboard Pre-K programs are eligible to enroll in break care plans. Break care will be at Oak Trace Elementary. These days require separate enrollment and additional fees. Use Oak Trace as the site when enrolling on EzChildTrack.
- Families have the option of choosing only the days needed during breaks.
- Remember enrollment and/or changes must be completed no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of a break.
- Because of staffing and state licensing requirements, we cannot accept unregistered drop-ins.
- Send a non-perishable lunch and drink with your child. Breakfast will not be served. AM and PM snacks will be available.
- Enrollment is Limited
Break Care billing is a separate cost and is not included in your monthly billing.
- Fall Break October 18-22, 2021 (enroll / withdraw by 10-4-21)
- Thanksgiving Break November 24 (enroll / withdraw by 11-10-21)
- Winter Break December 20-23, 2021 (closed December 24 and December 31) (enroll / withdraw by 12-6-21)
- Spring Break April 1-9, 2022 (enroll / withdraw by 3-18-22)
Non-School Days for Teacher Planning and Parent Conferences
TOTS & All Aboard are open as usual on teacher planning/parent conference days. Parents will need to feed their child breakfast before attending and send a non-perishable lunch and drink since the cafeteria will be closed. A morning and afternoon snack and drink will be made available.
TOTS and All Aboard will be closed on the following days:
Important Program Information:
- September 6, 2021 (Labor Day)
- January 17, 2022 (Martin Luther King Day)
- May 30, 2022 (Memorial Day)
The TOTS and All Aboard Food Policy with specific information regarding the food policy can be found below in addition to any required forms that will need to be completed and turned in.
- State guidelines for care will be followed and ratios will be honored
- Program design will combine pre-k activities with a “home like” atmosphere
- Staffed by Westfield Washington Schools employees with Early Childhood training or experience
- Members of the NAEYC (National Association for the Eduction of Young Children)
- School cafeteria lunch may be purchased or a lunch from home may be packed
- Enrollment is limited
Menus and InformationNovember 2021 Breakfast and Lunch Menus for Monon Trail Elementary and Oak Trace Elementary All Aboard and TOTS Classrooms
Direct all inquiries to our Student Support Programs Enrollment Office at (317) 867-8017 or (317) 407-8182 or email@example.com.
Marci DeradoDirector of Early Childhood Learning
firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: (317) 867-8639 or (317) 867-8069
Cell: (317) 407-8182Leeann AdamsAssistant Director of Student Support ProgramsOffice: (317) 867-8025Cell: (317) 619-5869Kathy PettyAdministrative CoordinatorOffice: (317) 867-8008Donna BenedictEnrollment and Billing OfficeOffice: (317) 867-8017Jeannie ShreveWorkplace SupportOffice: (317) 867-8687Cell: (317) 450-5634All Aboard Classroom Leads:Melissa Burge, All Aboard Classroom Lead
Bessy Martinez, All Aboard Classroom LeadKerri Reynolds, All Aboard Classroom Lead
email@example.comLynn Veatch, All Aboard Classroom Lead
firstname.lastname@example.orgErika Vanderveen, All Aboard Classroom Lead
Larisa Victor, All Aboard Classroom Lead