Childcare for Infants age 12 weeks old to Preschool
Save The Date: 2022-23 TOTS and All Aboard Parent Open House and Meeting will be Thursday, January 6, 2022. More information will be shared later.
2021-2022 TOTSThe link for the virtual parent meeting for the 2021-2022 TOTS parent presentation is posted below. This virtual meeting will provide your family more information about the TOTS program and details on the online open enrollment process.Online open enrollment for 2021-22 TOTS will be through the EZ ChildTrack link found on the left to begin January 11, 2021 at 6:00 AM through February 8, 2021 at 11:59 PM. Lottery placement will be February 10, and parents will be notified of enrollment status by February 16. 2021.Please continue to check this webpage for more details about the vitural parent meeting and open enrollment or on social media through the Westfield Washington Schools Facebook page.
2021-2022 TOTS Program InformationThe TOTS is open from 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. TOTS enrollment has limited space and a selection process for placement is used to fill the TOTS classrooms.
The TOTS Program Lead is available to personally conference with each family to discuss their unique child care needs. Once a family is enrolled, we would ask a commitment to being your full-time child care provider. If the family would need to withdraw from TOTS, a written 30 day notice to the Program Lead and the Student Support Programs business office is necessary.TOTS Program Information
- Enrollment for child care is offered as a School Year Plan providing care from August 9, 2021 through May 31, 2022
- Families who have children enrolled in the preschool classroom have the option to enroll in break care plans: Fall Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break
- TOTS Summer Camp is available for the preschool and pre-k child and is a full summer plan with open enrollment March 1, 2021
- TOTS hours of operation are 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- State guidelines for care will be followed and ratios will be honored
- Program design will combine preschool activities with a “home like” atmosphere
- Staffed by Westfield Washington Schools employees with Early Childhood training or experience
- Lunch is purchased through the school cafeteria through the child's lunch account
- Enrollment is limited
- Direct all inquiries to our Student Support Programs Enrollment Office at (317) 867-8017 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TOTS Enrollment EligibilityIn order to comply with the Indiana statute for child care guidelines, TOTS will be following these guidelines:
Enrollment in the TOTS program is limited.
- Infant and Toddler (ages 12 weeks to 36 months) child care for WWS employees only
- Preschool (3 years old by August 1 and toilet trained) child care for WWS employees and families living in the Westfield school boundaries who have an older child enrolled in the Westfield Washington Schools.
- Priority placement is given to returning families and full time school year plans.
- Infant and Toddler enrollment is only open to children of WWS employees.
- Pre-School enrollment is open to children of WWS employees and to families with older children enrolled at WWS.
- Questions, contact our Enrollment Office at 317-867-8017.
Break and Non-school Day Information for TOTS
School Cancellation and Delays
TOTS parents will receive a text and/or an email with information if this occurs.
2021-2022 Staff Development Days and Parent/Teacher Conference Days
The TOTS classrooms will meet as regularly scheduled on staff development days and parent/teacher conference days. These days must coincide with your child's service days according to when your child normally attends.
2021-2022 Break Plans for PreschoolPreschool Break Care Plans are available to any child enrolled in the 2021-2022 TOTS Preschool classroom. There is no break care for Infants and Toddlers. Each Break Plan (Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring Break) is open to online enrollment through your EZ ChildTrack account up until 14 days prior to the start of each break. Withdraw requests must be emailed to email@example.com a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the break to avoid charges.Break care location for Preschool will be at Oak Trace Elementary. Student Support Programs reserves the right to change the Break Care location and/or cancel any of the Break Care Plans if enrollment does not support the requirements to open. In this case, parents will be notified 14 days prior to the start of the break.
Online enrollment for each break is open until 14 days prior to the start of each break, and you have the flexibility to select specific days to attend during the breaks for child care. Each break is open for online enrollment until 14 days prior to the start of the break. Families may cancel break enrollment by the same deadline date, 14 days prior to the start of each break.
- Fall Break (enroll by 10-4-21)
- October 18-22, 2021
- Thanksgiving Break (enroll by 11-10-21)
- November 24, 2021
- Winter Break (enroll by 12-6-21)
- December 20-23 and December 27-30 (closed 12-24 and 12-31)
- Spring Break (enroll by 3-18-22)
- April 1-8, 2022
TOTS Program Food Policy InformationThe 2021-2022 TOTS and All Aboard Food Policy with specific information regarding the food policy can be found below in addition to any required forms that will need to be completed and turned in.
TOTS Monthy Menus
Meal Plan AssistanceContact Information:Marci Derado
Director of Early Childhood Learning
firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: (317) 867-8639 or (317) 867-8069Cell: (317) 407-8182Leeann AdamsAssistant Director of Student Support ProgramsOffice (317) 867-8025Cell: (317) 619-5869Kathy PettyAdministrative CoordinatorOffice: (317) 867-8008Donna BenedictEnrollment and Billing OfficeOffice: (317) 867-8017Jeannie ShreveWorkplace SupportOffice: (317) 867-8687Cell: (317) 450-5634Parent email contact: email@example.com or (317) 407-8182